Date(s) - 03/16/2018
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Seattle King County Realtors
Representing Buyers and Sellers of Resource-Efficient Homes
The second course in the designation program sequence, focuses on applying the knowledge of resource-efficient, smart, and certified homes gained in the preceding course and adapting core real estate skills to build business success in the niche market for resource-efficient homes.
Students will learn about:
· Consumer Motivations and Priorities
· The New Market Drivers & Home Valuation
· Listing and Marketing the Resource-Efficient Home
· Finding and Buying the Resource-Efficient Home
· Branching Out as a Green Real Estate Professional
Day 2 of required education for the NAR GREEN Designation.
Register through SKCR at: http://bit.ly/2rgah1P